- Home / Bouvet-Ladubay Saumur Brut Rose
Bouvet-Ladubay Saumur Brut Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Bouvet-Ladubay sources its fruit from more than 100 plots in the Loire Valley, obtaining the best quality at every harvest through its long-standing relationships with winegrowers. Grape pressing is monitored in the vineyards; color is obtained with a quick maceration of the red Cabernet Franc on its skins. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel, then the wines are blended and the cuve9e is bottled for the second fermentation, following the traditional method.TASTING NOTEBright salmon pink in color with fine bubbles and a pleasant mousse. The fresh raspberry, red currant and peach on the nose is given structure on the palate with black currant and quince, earthy notes and fine herbal piquancy.FOOD PAIRINGExcellent with grilled fish, chicken, pork or, for dessert, fresh berries.
Since 1851, Bouvet-Ladubay has been one of France's greatest producers of me9thode traditionnelle sparkling wine, using the Loire Valley's indigenous Chenin Blanc blended with small amounts of Chardonnay, and using Cabernet Franc for rose9. In 1933, the Monmousseau family purchased the property and today continues to manage this legendary French estate. For Bouvet-Ladubay, wine is a living art that must be practiced with wisdom, uniting tradition, experience and the most finely tuned technology in the creation of refined, handcrafted wines of impeccable quality and consistency.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.