- Home / Bravium Russian River Valley Chardonnay 2020
Bravium Russian River Valley Chardonnay 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Created by winemaker Derek Rohlffs, Bravium is the culmination of meticulous care in the vineyards and a patient approach in the cellar. Derek takes his cues from tradition. He doesn't alter what the earth gives him. He's a classic minimalist.But don't mistake minimalism for apathy. Quietly guiding a wine in a thoughtful, deliberate way-without intervening at every twist and turn-requires diligent attention to detail and a generous amount of restraint. The wine in the glass is born of a deeply purposeful approach. It is a gift of the land, valued and honored.Derek grows Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes in coveted cool-climate vineyards in Sonoma's Russian River Valley and Mendocino's Anderson Valley.Derek's minimalist approach translates the nuances of each coastal vineyard in the glass, illustrating a distinct, transparent sense of place in every sip. The result is a collection of compelling, terroir-driven wines that pair naturally with food and have rare aging potential, relative to their Chardonnay and Pinot Noir peers.These wines are crafted exclusively for Bravium Mailing List members and a handful of boutique bottle shops and top restaurants.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.