- Home / Bread & Butter California Rose 2020
Bread & Butter California Rose 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Nose : The nose expresses generous aromas of fresh strawberry, green melon with hints of hibiscus and rose petal.Mouth : This elegant style of Rose9 enters the palate with layered flavors of strawberry and melon. The rich texture is complemented with balanced acidity leading to a refreshing and supple finish.
Bread & Butter is that thing that you can count on - something dependable and comforting. These wines are inspired by the bread and butter of California winemaking: Chardonnay with bright fruit and a pleasing balance of oak, and Pinot Noir grown in cool climates and blended with nothing except more Pinot Noir. Classic styles we love.Produced and bottled in Napa, the Chardonnay is a blend of fruit from Sonoma and Monterey. The Sonoma component spent 14 months in one year-old American oak, and the Monterey fruit spent eight months in new French oak. The Pinot Noir is super smooth, soft, and balanced, without too much acid or tannin. The wine was aged six months in French oak and then 35% of the blend was aged for an additional five months in light toast American oak. Serve it with a slight chill.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.