- Home / Brenne French Single Malt Whiskey 10Yr
Brenne French Single Malt Whiskey 10Yr
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Seed-to-Spirit: Distilled from 100% estate grown organic barley by 3rd generation Cognac maker in the heart of Cognac, France. Only Single Malt in the world aged for 10 years in new French Limousin and Cognac barrels. Limited annual release of 300 cases. Tasting notes include rich dried fruits of apricot and cherry, chili spice and dark chocolate. Best served neat or on the rocks.
Ex-professional ballerina turned world whisky explorer, Allison Parc met a third generation Cognac producer who had recently distilled a single malt at his distillery in the heart of Cognac, France. Most of this whisky had been aging three to four years in new French Limousin oak barrels. Allison and the distiller collaborated for the next 3+ years to refine the aging spirit and add to the barrel stock. In a stroke of genius, they incorporated the house's used Cognac casks into the mix, which ultimately kickstarted the finished product that is Brenne Whiskey.Brenne is all about the terroir in whisky. 100% organic seed to spirit, the barley grows on the farm where the distillery resides.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.