- Home / Busnel Calvados Pays D'Auge Hors D'Age 12 Yr 86
Busnel Calvados Pays D'Auge Hors D'Age 12 Yr 86
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionBusnel XO is aged for a minimum of 12 years. This blend reveals all the authenticity and subtleness of a sophisticated eau d'vie with subtle woody and fruity aromas. Enjoy as an aperitif before dinner or in a cocktail.
Brand DescriptionBusnel, a world leader in the Calvados category, is made with 20 varieties of apples from the elite Pays d'Auge appellation in Normandy. The Pays d'Auge is situated between two rivers and has a variety of soils from sandy and silty to clay and chalk. Each soil is situated to different apple varieties. The 20+ apple varieties in Calvados are separated into four categories: bitter/sour apples have rugged tannins and heady aromas; sweet apples are rich in sugars for fermentation; bitter/ sweet apples provide complexity and added sugars; sour/bitter apples' tartness provide freshness and acidity. The secret of Busnel's exceptional richness is a tradition carefully handed down since 1820. Busnel is a perfect digestif, served with crushed ice and tonic, or as a warming addition to coffee.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE