- Home / Busnel Calvados Pays D'Auge Vsop 80
Busnel Calvados Pays D'Auge Vsop 80
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionBusnel VSOP is aged for a minimum of 4 years. There is a harmonious blend of oak and fruit notes. Perfect for after dinner sipping or as a "Trou Normand", a traditional Normandy way of making a little more room for the next course.
Brand DescriptionBusnel is a world leader in the Calvados category and is made with 20 varieties of apples from the elite Pays d'Auge appellation in Normandy France. The Pays d'Auge is situated between two rivers and has a variety of soils from sandy and silty to clay and chalk. Each soil produces different apple varieties. The 20+ apple varieties in Calvados are separated into four categories: bitter/sour apples have rugged tannins and heady aromas; sweet apples are rich in sugars for fermentation; bitter/ sweet apples provide complexity and added sugars; sour/bitter apples' tartness provides freshness and acidity. The secret of Busnel's exceptional richness is a tradition carefully handed down since 1820. Busnel is a perfect digestif, served with crushed ice and tonic, or as a warming addition to coff
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE