- Home / Ca'Furlan Cuvee Beatrice Prosecco Sparkling Prosecco
Ca'Furlan Cuvee Beatrice Prosecco Sparkling Prosecco
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Blend : 100% Glera.Viticulture: "Sylvoz" training system. Average age of vines: 15 years.Vinification Methods: Gentle pressing of clusters with membrane presses followed by immediate skin separation and static cold-settling for clear must. Fermentation in temperature controlled tanks using cultured yeasts. The Charmat process is known as Metodo Chamat-Martinotti (or Metodo Italiano) in Italy, where it was invented and is most used. The wine undergoes "secondary" fermentation in stainless steel tanks or steel vessels covered with vitreous enamel rather than individual bottles, and is bottled under pressure in a continuous process.
Regal Wine Import's owner Charlie Trivinia works closely with longtime friend, Alessandro Furlan to produce Ca' Furlan. Alessandro has made wine for years at his family's vineyard in Friuli known as Franco Furlan, but has since gone out on his own in search of making wines that inspire and are true to their roots. Wine is carefully blended and bottled at a leading Veneto producer. Named after Alessandro?s family, Cuvee Beatrice Prosecco has grown to a well-respected brand. We are happy to also include Cuvee Adriana Sparkling Moscato which launched in the fall of 2016.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.