- Home / Cantina Mesa Primo Scuro Cannaou De Sardenga DOC Grenache 2019
Cantina Mesa Primo Scuro Cannaou De Sardenga DOC Grenache 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Color : Ruby.Aroma : Good intensity of aroma with hints of ripe red fruits, berriesand violets.Taste : Balanced and bodiful with a warm lingering finish. Excellent structure with soft tannins, fruity flavour.
The Mesa winery, owned by Gavino Sanna, Italy's most celebrated advertising professional, represents the beauty and goodness of Sardinia-a celebration of the island's generosity and culture expressed through one of its most noble treasures-wine. The estate is made up of 70 hectares of vineyards that focus largely on production of native Sardegna grape varieties. They are planted in the valley which shelters the vines from the surrounding sea winds. The winery was designed to ensure that both the grapes and the wines are treated with the deepest respect, using natural gravity flow production techniques instead of pumps.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.