- Home / Caposaldo Italy Sparkling Peach Moscato
Caposaldo Italy Sparkling Peach Moscato
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The grapes grow on the cool hilltops of northern Italy's Lombardy region, where the northern-lying Alps shield the low-yielding hillside vineyards from harsh weather and the 20-year-old Guyot-trained vines benefit from a superb blend of white marl and chalky soils. During harvest, the fruit is carefully handpicked and pressed. Finally natural peach aromas are added for truly special wine.TASTING NOTESoft and elegant with lively bubbles, this sweet sparkling wine has intense aromas and flavors of freshly picked peaches, honeysuckle and citrus.FOOD PAIRINGPerfect with light desserts such as pastries, sorbet or fresh fruit.
Caposaldo blends a handcrafted approach to winemaking with cutting-edge quality standards and techniques, so that it stands as a benchmark of iconic Italian wines.The fruit for each Caposaldo wine is hand harvested from prime growing areas in the classic Italian wine regions of Tuscany, the Veneto and Lombardy. Modern scientific techniques are used in the cellar, including cold temperature stainless steel fermentations and judicious use of oak, resulting in a pure expression of each wine type.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.