- Home / Caravedo Torontel Pisco
Caravedo Torontel Pisco
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Appearance:Clarity : Clear/Translucent.Colour : Colourless.Nose:Condition : Clean and Fresh.Intensity : Medium.Aroma Characteristics : Red Grapes, Hay, Red Apples, and Caramel.Maturity : Un-aged and rested in stainless steel for one year.Palate :Alcohol : Smooth.Body : Medium Viscosity.Flavor Intensity : Pronounced.Flavor Characteristics : Chocolate, Apples, Dry Fruit, Bananas.Finish : Short.
Nestled in the Ica Valley of Peru, amidst the foothills of the Andes, lies the oldest distillery in the Americas, Hacienda La Caravedo, established 1684.From here, Portf3n is crafted by hand in small batches using traditional artisanal distilling techniques, resulting in the finest expression of pisco, Peru's national spirit. Distilled entirely from grapes and completely unaltered without even the addition of water, Porton is a mixable and versatile white spirit dedicated to honoring the spirit of tradition, craft, and adventure.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.