- Home / Casa Canevel Prosecco Brut DOC
Casa Canevel Prosecco Brut DOC
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Sparkling wine with a lively mousse and fresh aromas of fruit and flowers. Delicate but firm on the palate with good acidity and long-lasting aromas that are reminiscent of the nose.Grape varieties100% GleraTasting NotesAppearance: straw-coloured hue, lively froth with a fine and elegant perlage.Nose: a hint of pear and light floral notes.Palate: soft, fresh, lastingFood pairingsBesides being an excellent aperitif, this sparkling can be happily matched with all fish dishes such as salmon, shellfish and also with white meats.Alcohol11% ABV
Canevel stands for `tiny family cellar' in Venetian dialect. The winery is based in Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene, rebuilt brand new a couple years ago. Founded in 1979 by the Caramel family, the estate is now managed by last-generation Carlo Caramel in partnership with Roberto De Lucchi and Roberto Covre.Canevel count on a fine collection of Prosecco Cru scattered throughout the villages of Saccol, Vidor and Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene.In the wide-ranging Canevel lineup, we opted for the Prosecco Valdobbiadene Doc Brut, in order to meet the increasing demand for bone-dry Prosecco developing in our national market.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.