- Home / Casa Ferreirinha Douro Branco Reserva Planalto
Casa Ferreirinha Douro Branco Reserva Planalto
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionThe story of Casa Ferreirinha is inextricably associated with one extraordinary woman. Though small in stature and reserved by nature, Dona AntÃ³nia was a charismatic visionary with entrepreneurial drive. In 1845 at age 33, she took over her family's business, Ferreira Port, the first Portuguese family-owned Port House in the Douro. During her tenure at Ferreira Port, Dona AntÃ³nia expanded her estates, created new expanses of terraced vineyards, and improved the hard lives of the local farming families. Casa Ferreirinha has carried the torch for creative, quality winemaking in the Douro becoming the region's most historic and iconic house. Casa Ferreirinha wines range from easy-drinking Esteva and Planalto through the richer Papa Figos and Vinha Grande to the exceptional Quinta da Leda, Reserva Especial, and Barca Velha which remains one of Portugal's most famous, long-lived, elegant, and complex wines. A story in every bottl
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE