- Home / Casa Silva Colchagua Valley Los Lingues Carmenere
Casa Silva Colchagua Valley Los Lingues Carmenere
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Deep ruby with a violet rim. On the nose, intense, with notes of ripe black fruits with hints of wild forest fruits. On the palate, good balance between fruit and oak, good structure, powerful, sweet and round tannins, and notes of boysenberries and hints of tobacco. Excellent finish. This Carmenere will accompany a surprisingly broad range of dishes.
The Silva family has its origins in the Colchagua Valley and projects its work out from there to the world each day. Its wines reflect its commitment and the passion each member of the family has to and for the earth. Vif1a Casa Silva is a 100% family-owned company that seeks to transfer the pride of its roots and its respect for nature and their people, to the world and its future generations.From Colchagua's best terroirs, these perfectly balanced wines are complex and intensely elegant. They are made with the precise use of oak and have the structure necessary to accompany a wide range of culinary possibilities. The Casa Silva line was created with the best restaurants and wine shops around the world in mind.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.