- Home / Casarena Mendoza Owen's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Casarena Mendoza Owen's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Black and red fruit on the nose with cherry, bell pepper, and subtle hints of coffee from the barrel fully integrated. In the mouth, it is wide and exhibits good complexity and round tannins. It is an elegant and robust wine with a long finish.
CASARENA (translated as "Sand House") Winery & Vineyards is named after the earth-toned stucco exterior of the winery located on Brandsen Street, in the heart of Perdriel district in Luje1n de Cuyo region. Approximately 20 minutes away from downtown Mendoza, this viticulture project began in 2007 after the rebuilding of a century-old family winery. The old building, where CASARENA stands, was fully renovated for the operation of a state-of-the-art winery, which combines the best of traditional processes with the latest technological innovations. At the moment, it has a capacity of 650,000 liters in concrete tanks coated with epoxy and equipped with a heating and cooling system, which helps preventing temperature changes during the fermentation process. The winery has also 175,000 liters capacity in Stainless Steel Tanks and a special room designed to hold 400 oak barrels, with controlled temperature and humidity system.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.