- Home / Cascade Street South Sister Gin
Cascade Street South Sister Gin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
South Sister Gin is a small batch craft gin that brings you a unique blend of an exceptional citrus forward base and handpicked juniper berries, desert sage and Ponderosa Pine pods indigenous to Central Oregon.
Cascade Street Distillery has purchased the Barclay Barn located on Camp Polk Road. We plan to locate our new distillery in the barn. The barn has been vacated and not in use for several years. All of us at Cascade Street Distillery are excited to bring the barn back to life. After meeting with engineers, contractors and architects, the safest way to regenerate the barn requires disassembly. Great care and considerations will be given for reclaimed timber, and we will be using the timber for the Distillery. The Chamber of Commerce has requested some of the reclaimed timbers for their own project. The remaining of the reclaimed timber we would like to see be repurposed to the Sisters Art Community, and the unusable timber will be recycled appropriately.The regeneration of the barn will establish an inviting place for our craft distilling. We hope to reestablish a new and exciting staple for the Sisters community.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.