- Home / Castello Banfi Rosso Di Montalcino DOC Sangiovese 2019
Castello Banfi Rosso Di Montalcino DOC Sangiovese 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
BOUQUET : Intense, fresh, and fruity with typical varietal characteristics of violet, cherry, and plum.TASTE : Gentle, full and soft, with surprising length.
Banfi was founded in 1978 thanks to the will of the Italian-American brothers, John and Harry Mariani.From the beginning, the goal of the two brothers was to create a state-of-the-art winery combined with the most advanced science in the vineyards for the production of premium wines.Together with the Mariani family, Ezio Rivella, one of Italy'sforemost enologists, who understood that due to the richness of the soils and the privileged microclimatic position, the property would have great capacity of development.In those years, the brothers, John and Harry, also purchased Bruzzone, a historic winery in Piedmont. Founded in 1860 and specialized in the production of sparkling wines, today is known as Banfi Piemonte.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.