- Home / Castello D'Albola Chianti Classico DOCG Chianti Blend 2019
Castello D'Albola Chianti Classico DOCG Chianti Blend 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
COLOR : Ruby-red color.BOUQUET : Bursting with strawberry, red berries and notes of sage, spice cake, and subtle earth.PALATE : Vibrant and medium-bodied revealing lively cherry and exotic spices that lead to polished tannins and a delicate finish.
The medieval village of Castello d'Albola stands atop the beautiful hills of Chianti , in an incomparable place for the charm of history, art, and the suggestions for the agri-environment and unique landscape of incomparable harmony.Belonged to noble Tuscan families, the Acciaioli to Samminiati, the Pazzi to Ginori Conti, since 1979 is owned by the Zonin family , who for more than thirty years the dedicated care total. The first commitment of Gianni Zonin was to lead to a production level of the high-quality vineyards , and then proceed to the arrangement of the farmhouses and beautiful villa that has plant sixteenth, but retains the two massive towers traces of the medieval castle . Along with the recovery and restoration of the villa and the village, they were also restructured the rural buildings that today are intended to receptivity. E 'was built a new winery , perfectly harmonized with the surrounding landscape.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.