- Home / Cavit Collection Trentino Chardonnay
Cavit Collection Trentino Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Color : Pale straw gold with visible light green shading. Aroma : An enticing bouquet of ripe apple, lemon and tropical fruit. Taste : A complex and harmonious palate, concluding in a graceful finish.
Combine more than a half-century of winemaking expertise, the dramatic landscape and terroir of northern Italy, and a profound enjoyment of the good things in life. The result: the Cavit Collection, source of America's #1 Italian wine*.Cavit swept onto the radar of American wine lovers in the 1970s as a pioneer of a then little-known white wine called Pinot Grigio. Prized for its crisp, elegant character, fruit flavors and delicate floral aroma, Pinot Grigio is a demanding grape to cultivate, but has flourished in northern Italy for over a century. Cavit has consistently championed this varietal in the U.S., earning its well-deserved title of America's #1 Italian Pinot Grigio*. Additionally, Cavit produces a full range of high-quality, approachable and food-friendly wines including Pinot Noir, Riesling, Chardonnay, Merlot, Moscato, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Red Blend.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.