- Home / Cellar No. 8 Cabernet Sauvignon California
Cellar No. 8 Cabernet Sauvignon California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionA great example of California Cabernet with a deep ruby core and intense aromas of blackberries, black cherries, spices and toast. The palate is dry with flavors and dark fruits, cloves and oak toast, supported by ripe, supple tannins and followed by a long finish.
Brand DescriptionCellar No.8 robust, full-flavored red wines steeped in a rich heritage. It was back in 1881 when Italian immigrants founded the Asti Winery in Sonoma County. Applying methods and expertise from the old country, they created immortal reds and formed an entire community around which winemaking was its soul. Today, Cellar No.8 pays tribute to the original location where these pioneers cellared their wines more than 100 years ago. Cellar No. 8 wines are made from grapes grown in California's Central and North Coast appellations and blended to highlight the classic flavors of each varietal. Our goal is to deliver rich, robust wines that you are proud to share with your friends and family
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE