- Home / Cembra Pinot Noir Pinot Nero Trentino
Cembra Pinot Noir Pinot Nero Trentino
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionThe name of the Cembra Cantina di Montagna cooperative means literally "Cembra Mountain Winery." That's because the cooperative, with its 400 or so member growers, is one of the highest-lying wineries in Italy, at roughly 700 meters a.s.l. The winemaking facility is located in the town of Cembra in the heart of the Cembra Valley, the Avisio river valley, a left tributary of the Adige which flows through the heart of Trentino-Alto Adige. The soil types in the valley's walls are predominantly volcanic in nature. As you drive up the steep road that leads through the valley, you can see the famous porphyry quarries, with their unmistakable reddish color. All farming by Cembra growers is done by hand in strict compliance with Italy's Integrated Crop Management National Quality System. Perhaps the most impressive thing about the cooperative is the winery's vineyard zoning project which it completed and implemented more than 30 years ago. The concept is simple: Grow the right grapes in the right place. In other words, plant each grape type in the parcels most suited for it. The wines of La-Vis are known for their freshness and vibrancy, their focused floral and fruit aromas and rich fruit flavors.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE