- Home / Cenote Green Orange Flavored Tequila
Cenote Green Orange Flavored Tequila
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Bright orange in color, Cenote Green Orange liqueur is a blend of our Blanco 100% blue agave tequila and macerated green orange peels. After extraction of essential oils from green orange peels dueing triple distillation, we combine distillate with the Blanco expression and demineralised water. the result is beautiful vibrant liquid with aromas of freshly sliced green oranges mixed with cooked agave and slight wood notes.
CenoteT is an ultra-premium 100% Agave Azul Tequilana Weber Tequila inspired by the beauty of the Yucate1n Peninsula and the spectacular underground water systems unique to this geographical region. CenoteT Tequila has a complex flavor profile that balances fragrant cooked agave with delicate wood notes.Cenotes are natural swimming holes formed by the collapse of porous limestone bedrock, which has revealed a secret subterranean world of crystal clear, fresh water that has been meticulously filtered by the earth.The Mayans revered cenotes because they were a water source during dry times; giving them the name cenote meaning `sacred well'. They believed cenotes were `windows to the underworld' inhabited by gods and goddesses including the god of rainfall, Chaac.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.