- Home / Century Cellars Merlot California
Century Cellars Merlot California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionTrue to its varietal character, the wine opens with vibrant red-fruit aromas and sweet baking spices. The palate is smooth and supple, with bright acidity and refined tannins. Raspberries and ripe cherry flavors are met by a sweet oak finish.
Brand DescriptionCentury Cellars, founded in 2003, is cellared and bottled in Napa. Century Cellars was created by Beaulieu Vineyard (BV) as a way to offer great wine, for everyday enjoyment and for premium restaurants' by-the-glass selections. At Century Cellars, we pride ourselves on growing the finest grape fruit in California from our own premium California American Vineyards Appellation vineyards. Our goal at Century Cellars, is to offer fruit forward, varietal correct, food friendly wines at a great everyday price. Our varietals are small-lot crafted and offered in the following varietals: Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot. Available in both 750ml and 1.5L sizes.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE