- Home / Chamisal Vineyards San Luis Obispo Pinot Noir 2020
Chamisal Vineyards San Luis Obispo Pinot Noir 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Expressive on the nose with vibrant notes of cherry, raspberry, and cinnamon. On the palate, the wine is bright and juicy with light tannins and a fresh finish.
In 1973, Chamisal became the first winery to plant vines in the Edna Valley - a gamble that paved the way forward for one of California's most revered wine regions.As farmers and stewards of the land, we're constantly striving to find its highest and best use. Our unique soil types and proximity to the ocean have convinced us that it's Chardonnay. At Chamisal, we're committed to growing truly world-class Chardonnay and showcasing each vineyard's unique characteristics.Unlike our winegrowing brethren in Burgundy, we haven't had multiple centuries to study the intricacies of our terroir-the sense of place created by the interaction of soils, climate, and topography. Since 1973, we have been determining the best way to grow incredible grapes here, and we are continually refining our vineyard as our knowledge and experience grow.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.