- Home / Charbay R5 Hop Flavored Whiskey
Charbay R5 Hop Flavored Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Aromas of toasted cinnamon, honeysuckle and flowers. Front- cloves, all spice & floral notes. Mid- tobacco and earthiness. Finish- herbaceous, long sweet finish with hints of mulling spices.
Founded in 1983, Charbay Distillery & Winery is owned and managed by Master Distiller Miles Karakasevic, his wife Susan, their son Marko and his wife, Jenni. The Karakasevics are considered pioneers in the American artisan distillery movement - not surprising, when you realize that the family comes from a long line of distillers dating back to 1751 in the former Yugoslavia. In 2009, Marko became the family's 13th generation of Master Distillers to work in the business. Based in Napa Valley, the distillery is located on Spring Mountain above St. Helena, California.They produce a range of vodkas and spirits distilled in their Alambic Charentais Pot Still. Charbay released its first fruit flavored vodka in 1998 and Marko was promptly named a "Vodka Visionary" by Food & Wine Magazine. All of their fruit based vodkas are made with 100% organically grown fruit.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.