- Home / Charbay S Hop Flavored Whiskey
Charbay S Hop Flavored Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
In February 2011, Marko became intrigued by Bear Republic's Big Bear Stout."Single malts only use a single malt-this Stout has over five different malts, as well as adjuncts and several different hop varieties. All of these qualities come through into an extremely complex whiskey," explains Marko.With a backbone of Stout, double distilled then aged for 29 months in French oak, Marko expertly entices aromas of dried apricot & honeysuckle, a rich palate of roasted coffee, chocolate malt freshened with orange zest, and a perfect finish of brown spice, dark malt and lingering traces of dry oak.
Founded in 1983, Charbay Distillery & Winery is owned and managed by Master Distiller Miles Karakasevic, his wife Susan, their son Marko and his wife, Jenni. The Karakasevics are considered pioneers in the American artisan distillery movement - not surprising, when you realize that the family comes from a long line of distillers dating back to 1751 in the former Yugoslavia. In 2009, Marko became the family's 13th generation of Master Distillers to work in the business. Based in Napa Valley, the distillery is located on Spring Mountain above St. Helena, California.They produce a range of vodkas and spirits distilled in their Alambic Charentais Pot Still. Charbay released its first fruit flavored vodka in 1998 and Marko was promptly named a "Vodka Visionary" by Food & Wine Magazine. All of their fruit based vodkas are made with 100% organically grown fruit.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.