- Home / Chareau Aloe Liqueur 50Pf
Chareau Aloe Liqueur 50Pf
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
In small batches, and perfectly balanced with a refreshing blend of macerated vine fruits, eau de vie, and bright botanicals. Fresh Aloe Vera juice is then added as the final step in creating this wonderful expression of California agriculture in a bottle.
I, Kurt Charron, the Founder was inspired by the bountiful agriculture and natural beauty of California when creating Chareau. The Aloe Vera plant was my muse, and I wanted to find delicate compliments to the naturally soft and slightly bitter profile. The cucumber adds a sophisticated vegetal quality, while the muskmelon brings a natural sweetness. The lemon peel adds balance and the spearmint mellows the bite of the unaged eau de vie distillate. It all culminates in a refreshing spirit that can be enjoyed both straight and mixed in a well-crafted cocktail.Each of the ingredients we chose are found naturally in California, and thrive in our soil and climate. We are able to source organic when possible, and direct from the family farmers.I named this liqueur "chareau" after my great-grandparents Arthur Emile Charron and Florence Marie Favreau. They were farmers who moved my family to California, and we have been here ever since.We are all in part where we came from, and Chareau is a gift from the hands and hearts of California's farmers and artisans.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.