- Home / Charles & Charles Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Syrah
Charles & Charles Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Syrah
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Soft tannins and texture make room for plush black cherry fruit with notes tobacco and integrated oak. Balanced, delicious and ready to drink. 50% cabernet sauvignon and 50% syrah. All the fruit is grown in the Wahluke Slope AVA (Columbia Valley). The cabernet sauvignon was raised in 1-3 year old French oak barrels and the syrah was fermented and aged in stainless steel.
Charles Bieler and Charles Smith have formed a strategic alliance with Trinchero Family Estates for their successful joint wine venture, Charles & Charles. Bieler and Smith will continue to direct the winemaking and vision for the brand, sourcing the highest quality grapes from their strong grower relationships throughout Washington State, and crafting and bottling the wines in the Columbia Valley. Charles & Charles has always been about two guys turning Washington's old-school dirt and New World fruit into a true original.Charles Smith, based in Walla Walla, Wash., is the owner and head of winemaking for K Vintners, Charles Smith Wines and Secco Italian Bubbles. Smith has earned global acclaim including "Best New Wineries of the Last Ten Years" in Wine & Spirits Magazine and "Winery of the Year" in their annual buying guide. Smith was also named "Winemaker of the Year" by Food & Wine magazine (in 2009) and by Seattle magazine (in 2010).
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.