- Home / Charles de Fere Jean Louis France Sparkling Rose
Charles de Fere Jean Louis France Sparkling Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A pale pink color with fine and abundant bubbles. Fresh and fruity nose with aromas of ripe red berries. Appealing and seductive on the palate resulting from a balance between freshness and fruit, underscored by well adjusted dosage.
The history of Charles de Fe8re is the story of one family's love of good food and passionate commitment to the best traditional sparkling winemaking methods.Born into a long-established Champagne winegrowing family, Jean-Louis Denois opened a sparkling winery at Fe8re-en-Tardenois, to the North-East of Reims in 1980. His idea was to create a Boutique winery to make exceptional sparkling wines based on five generations' savoir-faire and skills.A few years after its foundation, the Charles De Fe8re name was praised by Press and wine lovers as one of the most qualitative sparkling wine producers.Today, the authentic French expertise of Charles de Fe8re, based on a 2 centuries' heritage is still inspired by our country's me9tiers de bouche. As such, we constantly seek the best expression of e9le9gance e0 la frane7aise.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.