- Home / Chateau Arton Armagnac Blanche
Chateau Arton Armagnac Blanche
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Each year the first of November marks the start of the distillation process of the grapes harvested on the `Pasteur' plot that overlooks the lake at the Domaine d'Arton. Here lies the essential source of this magnificent Armagnac whose characteristics are so typical of this cool, limestone soil of the Haut Armagnac.With its sumptuous topaz robe, hints of old gold and a brilliant and limpid aura, it has a nose that is very elegant lying atop base notes of fern. It is beautifully balanced in the mouth with notes of white flowers and a toasted aroma with a few hints of vanilla.
A Multi-Award winning Armagnac from the rare and distinctive Haut region - Che2teau Arton celebrates the great tradition of France's original and premier brandy."Grown, not produced" and created by Patrick de Montal and his wife Victoire de Montesquiou at their estate near Lectoure, France.Che2teau Arton truly showcase the terroir and experience of the French Countryside.A distinctive tradition.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.