- Home / Chateau Beaulieu Aix-en-Provence Classic Rose Blend 2020
Chateau Beaulieu Aix-en-Provence Classic Rose Blend 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Appearance : Limpid with clear peach color.Nose : Great aromatic expression of juicy white peach.Palate : It's generous with a great freshness, peach and cranberries aromas. A mineral wine with a sour final.
Aptly named "beautiful place," the sprawling 300 hectare Che2teau Beaulieu estate is located just outside the village of Rognes in the heart of the southeastern region of Provence, France. It is the most expansize estate in the Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence appellation with 180 hectares of centuries old vines interspersed with stately oak, almond, and truffle trees. The vineyards are planted along the slopes of the dormant La Tre9varesse volcano. The expansive estate benefits from a moderate Mediterranean climate and plays host to a diverse range of mineral-rich soils (calcareous clay and volcanic basalt) which contribute to the wine's complexity.Dating back to the 16th Century, Che2teau Beaulieu was historically home to the great noble families of Provence. It was purchased in 2000 by Pierre Gue9nant who made significant investments to restore the Che2teau to its original glory, upgrade the vineyards, and innovate the viticultural and winemaking philosophy to create superior quality Provencal blends from 100% estate-grown fruit.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.