- Home / Chateau Clarke Listrac-Medoc Red Blend 2011
Chateau Clarke Listrac-Medoc Red Blend 2011
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Che2teau Clarke 2011 is a beautiful crimson color with a deep purple rim. Both intense and complex, the nose displays fresh fruit aromas (black currant and black cherry) and elegant oak nuances, as well as hints of menthol and liquorice with aeration. The wine starts out round and straightforward and follows with rich, concentrated and velvety tannic texture along with beautiful acidity that provides balance and freshness.
Che2teau Clarke takes its name from the Irish family who bought this estate in 1771. After more than two centuries of wine growing tradition and successive owners, the property was purchased by Baron Edmond de Rothschild in 1973. The vineyard was completely restructured and massive investments were undertaken in order to renovate buildings and improve wine making and storage facilities. With a passion for excellence and the best things in life, the Baron made Clarke a benchmark for the whole region.The passion for wine that runs in the French branch of the Rothschild family was born in 1868 when James de Rothschild purchased Che2teau Lafite. After more than a century of family history tied to the world of wine, Baron Edmond de Rothschild (great-grandson of James) took the adventure further in 1973 by acquiring two Cru Bourgeois wines in Listrac and Moulis-en-Me9doc: Che2teau Clarke and Che2teau Malmaison. He then founded the Compagnie Vinicole Baron Edmond de Rothschild, and has taken the business worldwide.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.