- Home / Chateau Des Laurets Saint Emilion Red Bordeaux Blend 2015
Chateau Des Laurets Saint Emilion Red Bordeaux Blend 2015
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Deep, very clear, ruby-red color. Showing tremendous balance and freshness, the nose displays intense aromatic complexity with spicy nuances followed by hints of vanilla and red fruit. The wine reveals subtle, well-integrated oak on the palate, along with exquisite elegance and great length with refined tannin. The black fruit flavors are remarkably fresh.
Che2teau des Laurets Baron cultivates a selection of plots, harvested and sorted by hand, to produce a blend with all the care that goes into the finest wines. After acquiring Che2teau des Laurets in 2003, Baron Benjamin de Rothschild wanted to highlight the unique character of this estate by producing a limited vintage from a selection of the best Merlot plots.A niche wine, produced only in the best years, Che2teau des Laurets Baron bears the mark of the great Saint-Emilion wines, predominantly Merlot.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.