- Home / Chateau Du Moulin-A-Vent Gamay 2018
Chateau Du Moulin-A-Vent Gamay 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A handsome, deep red color with purple tints and lovely aromas, with perfectly mature red and black fruit, hints of spice and floral notes of rose, peony and violet. Good body with fine tannins and good length. Rich, corpulent and complex, finishing on a spicy note.
Located in the southernmost tip of the Burgundy region, Moulin-e0-Vent was one of the first appellations awarded AOC status in 1936. Che2teau du Moulin-e0-Vent, named for the 300-year-old stone windmill atop the hill of Les Thorins, dates back to 1732, when it was called Che2teau des Thorins. Today, the estate encompasses 37 hectares (91.4 acres) of the appellation's finest climats - Les Ve9rillats, Le Champ de Cour, La Rochelle - planted to Gamay Noir averaging 40 years in age. The underlying granite soil is rich in iron oxide, copper and manganese, which may account for the wines' aging potential. Since 2009, under the new ownership of the Parinet family, investment in the winemaking facilities and the vineyards has resulted in plot-specific signature wines expressing the individual characteristics of each exceptional terroir.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.