- Home / Chateau Fleur Haut Gaussens Bordeaux Superieur Red 2018
Chateau Fleur Haut Gaussens Bordeaux Superieur Red 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Beautiful purple color. The nose reveals attractive aromas of blackberry, cedar and woody scents. The attack is slightly full-bodied with catchy tannins that lacquer the mouth. Then a freshness and an impressive density are revealed in the final. At once elegant, balanced and greedy. Aging potential: 15 years.
Our family owned estate crafts atypical quality boutique wines that are full of personality.We've earned our reputation thanks to the quality and consistency of our wines which do not stop thriving vintage after vintage. Here, since 1941, four generations of winegrowers succeed each others. My parents, Pierre and Nicole, with more than 100 years of experience between themselves share their know-how and provide wise day-to-day advices. Our philosophy consists of listening and respecting our terroir. We let it guide us and let every vintage writes its own story. We adapt ourselves upon its mood.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.