- Home / Chateau La Croix des Pins Les Dessous des Dentelles Gigondas Rouge 2018
Chateau La Croix des Pins Les Dessous des Dentelles Gigondas Rouge 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Scents of garrigue, delicate mixture of rosemary and juniper, accompany aromas of cherry, prune and laurel sauce. It is however in the palate that this wine is needed combining power and finesse, strength and flexibility of tannins. Of great length and persistence, this vintage will delight all gourmets in love with this unusual terroir.
The Estate's central Comtadine building dates from the 16th Century. At the time, it belonged to a prelate of the papal government who had his headquarters in Carpentras. The Italian origins of the family encouraged them to reproduce a villa in the Tuscan style. Their religious faith was also quite influential as La Croix des Pins possesses an interior chapel dating from the end of the 16th Century and a pergola with 40 pillars built with Caromb stone. In 1735, La Croix des Pins became the property of an apostolic notary and it stayed in his family until the beginning of the 1980s.A pioneer of the organic movement for the Ventoux appellation, the vineyards of La Croix des Pins were certified 'organic farming' in 1998.The 50 acres Estate is today led by Jean-Pierre Valade who renovated the entire property and vineyard over the last 8 years.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.