- Home / Chateau La Grave Pomerol AOC Red Bordeaux Blend 2015
Chateau La Grave Pomerol AOC Red Bordeaux Blend 2015
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
A lovely estate on the west side of Pomerol, Che2teau La Grave dates back to the early 19th century. As indicated by its name, the soil is almost pure pebble. The vineyard marks the beginning of the one mile long gravelly strip which crosses the plateau of Pomerol, then Cheval Blanc and ends at Che2teau Figeac. La Grave could be considered the equivalent of a third growth in the Me9doc and ranks amongst the top Pomerol. His very first personal acquisition, Christian Moueix purchased the estate in June 1971 and gave a great deal of attention to the restoration of the che2teau, cellar, and vineyard. Today, as part of the Ets Jean-Pierre Moueix properties, it receives the same meticulous care as the other family's top che2teaux. The illustrious and famed Bordeaux negociant firm of Ets. Jean-Pierre Moueix was founded in 1937 and holds exclusive rights to sell and manage some of the greatest vineyards on the right bank of Bordeaux. The properties of Jean-Pierre Moueix can be found in the appellations of Pomerol and St. Emilion with each estate being carefully selected by Christian Moueix. The Moueix family have defined a style of winemaking distinguished by integrity and total devotion to the expression of each individual vineyard.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.