- Home / Chateau La Nerthe Les Cassagnes Cotes Du Rhone Rose 2019
Chateau La Nerthe Les Cassagnes Cotes Du Rhone Rose 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The color is pale pink fuchsia, very bright. The nose is frank, lively, expressive, on white flowers and citrus fruits (pink grapefruit). The palate is fresh and the gooseberry meets again the grapefruit. A wine of great freshness and easy pleasure.
POINTS OF DISTINCTIONExceptional, sloped terroir with soils of sandy-clay and a layer of large, round, well-worn galet stones All the terroirs of Che2teauneuf-du-Pape in a single estate All 13 of the permitted primary varietals are planted Average vine age over 40 years old Certified AB Organic since 1998A veteran, acclaimed winemaking team and a rich, unique historyChe2teau La Nerthe is in contention for being one of the oldest estates in Che2teauneuf-du-Pape. Historical documents from 1560 mention the estate. The historic Che2teau was built in 1736. Che2teau La Nerthe deserves credit for being one of the first estates to bottle their own wine. This took place to some extent starting in 1784. Che2teau La Nerthe is one of the first, if not the first estate in Che2teauneuf-du-Pape to export their wine outside of France. Another first that belongs to the estate is that Che2teau La Nerthe began the practice of destemming 100% of their vines in the 1800's. By this point in time, Che2teau La Nerthe was the most expensive wine from the Southern Rhf4ne.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.