- Home / Chateau Minuty M Rose
Chateau Minuty M Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The Matton-Farnets have been in the wine industry for almost three centuries, beginning at the Domaine de Chateauneuf in Vidauban, and continuing at Château Minuty from 1936 where Gabriel Farnet, the grandfather of François and Jean-Etienne, the current owners, set up. Gabriel Farnet replanted the entire wine estate and returned Château Minuty to its former glory. It was built under Napoleon III, as was the small chapel that the cuvee de l’Oratoire takes its name from and which was the estate’s flagship bottle for a long time. The most prestigious hotels on the Côte d’Azur still have its fat Burgundian-shaped bottles. In 1955 Château Minuty was one of 23 estates to be consecrated as a classed growth of the Côtes de Provence.Today Jean-Etienne and François Matton have taken over and continue to improve Minuty. They have put their stamp on it by restructuring the vineyards and replacing the Carignan and Ugni Blanc with Grenache and Rolle, and by streamlining the winery with modern, up to date efficient equipment. By giving Minuty a more international direction, ensuring listings at the best tables around the world and by developing the wine tasting facilities, Jean-Etienne and François Matton strive on a daily basis to increase Minuty’s reputation. A big project to renovate the cellar has been undertaken.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.