- Home / Chateau Puech-Haut Tete De Belier Rouge Languedoc Red blend 2017
Chateau Puech-Haut Tete De Belier Rouge Languedoc Red blend 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Garnet color, violet hues, the nose is marked by black and ripe berries. Little woody touch. The palate is intense and generous, wrapped by an aromatic palette of red and black fruits, spice notes. Very balanced final.
The history of Che2teau Puech-Haut is closely linked to that of its founder, Ge9rard Bru. A man who, after a successful industrial career, decided to leave everything behind to reconnect with his roots: the land of Languedoc. This region in the south of France was already steeped in history for Ge9rard. It was on these lands that he was introduced to the vineyard by his grandfather. And it was also here that his father worked as intendant of the c9cole nationale supe9rieure d'agronomie de Montpellier. It was there, on what was then only a garrigue and a wild olive grove, that he built his dream. From a plot of raw land, he knew how to bring out what the land had to offer.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.