- Home / Chateau Roc De Segur Bordeaux Red Bordeaux Blend 2018
Chateau Roc De Segur Bordeaux Red Bordeaux Blend 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Che2teau Roc de Segur is supple and fruity, with a pleasant nose. The palate is round and well structured with silky tannins, which will evolve favorably with age; it has a deep aroma of red fruit mingled with spices of licorice and black currant. An extremely well balanced and elegant wine.
It's in 1992 that Daniel and Gise8le Vidal fell in love with the surroundings of the Che2teau Roc de Se9gur. They started with 1 hectare and now work on more than 68. The estate is set on 7 villages. It's been now 8 years that their son Florian has joined them on the estate. It is their passionate expertise that enabled them to develop their winery to its present size.Daniel had already a lot a experience when he bought the Che2teau Roc de Se9gur. He is the son of winemakers and he was the manager of a vast winery in the Entre-Deux-Mers. During 22 years he has learnt how to develop it and to make it highly profitable.Combining tradition and modernity, the family has built in 1994 an impressive wine warehouse. It was dug in the rock. Indeed the site is built on an old quarry.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.