- Home / Chene Bleu Abelard IGP Vaucluse Rhone Red Blend 2012
Chene Bleu Abelard IGP Vaucluse Rhone Red Blend 2012
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Appearance: A very deep rubyNose: Ripe blackberry, garrigue, licorice and spicePalate: Intense and concentrated, blackberry, morello cherry and spice; silky tannins bring structure and depth to the wine; elegant and powerful, distinctly masculine
Cheane Bleu is named for an aged oak tree preserved on this isolated estate high on the slopes of the Dentelles de Montmirail. Here in the foothills of Mont Ventoux, where the boundaries of Gigondas, Cf4tes du Ventoux, Cf4tes du Rhf4ne and Se9guret come together, the Rolet family discovered an abandoned property with a unique terroir. Dating back to the early Middle Ages, the estate had once been a priory of the Knights Templar. Restoration of the ancient monastery spanned more than a decade. The vineyards had long been neglected but were growing on complex mineral and limestone soils. Reclamation of the vineyards led to excavation for a gravity-flow winery, which led to exceptional, estate-grown Rhf4ne varietal wines. Organic and biodynamic practices are followed to maintain this pristine environment.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.