- Home / Cherries & Rainbows Vin De France Organic Sans Soufre Red Blend
Cherries & Rainbows Vin De France Organic Sans Soufre Red Blend
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Tasting notes of black cherry, fig, fresh herbs, red cherry.
Unconventional and lighthearted, Cherries & Rainbows hails from Minervois, France. It's made with zero added sulfur (sans soufre in French) in an eco-friendly winery. Cherries & Rainbows is ideal for the modern wine drinker in search of sustainably farmed, small lot options. It's a bottle that celebrates the natural wine movement, bringing this fresh, bright, and chillable red to adventurous drinkers. Emphasizing investment in high-quality raw materials and employing minimal intervention in the vineyard and cellar, Cherries & Rainbows embodies Winc's winemaking philosophy. The grapes are farmed organically and biodynamically, grown at sea level overlooking a bay on the Mediterranean Ocean. The ripeness and inherent nature of each grape comes through in the final product, with the Grenache showing dark, round fruit, the Syrah contributing spice and earth, and the Mourve8dre bringing structure and an herbal quality. If you're interested in jumping in on the burgeoning natural wine movement, Cherries & Rainbows is the perfect place to start.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.