- Home / Chic Barcelona Rose Cava
Chic Barcelona Rose Cava
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Color : Intense salmon pink color with tiny and lively perlage.Nose : Roses and red berries.Palate : Ripe red fruits and black currant create exquisite balance and a lovely structure.
Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain's Catalonia region, is defined by unique art and architecture, imaginative food and vibrant street life. It has medieval roots, seen in the mazelike Gothic Quarter, but a modernist personality represented by architect Antoni Gaudi's extraordinary Sagrada Familia cathedral. Its restaurant scene, anchored by the central Boqueria market, ranges from fine dining to tiny tapas bars.Cava, which translates to cave, is Spanish sparkling wine made in the "Traditional" or "Champagne Method" with second fermentation occurring in bottle, imparting a broad complexity of flavor. 95% of Cava is produced in the Penede8s Region of Spain and holds DO certification.The climate is Mediterranean with continental influences, meaning that it tends to have cold winters and slightly milder summers, resulting in a slower maturation of grapes which, in turn, produces full and fresh wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.