- Home / Chilensis Reserva Maule Valley Malbec 2018
Chilensis Reserva Maule Valley Malbec 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Colour : Intense violet-red.Aroma : Red fruits, spices and hints of flowers.Flavour : Smooth red fruits, syrupy, with medium body, good balance and a long finish.
Vif1a Casablanca is part of the Carolina Wine Brands holding company, one of the main winemaking groups in Chile, producing and selling high quality wines to consumers all over the world for over 135 years. Owned by the Larraedn family, CWB is part of the Watt's S.A. holding company.Our vineyards began their operations in 1992 with 55 hectares in the Santa Isabel Estate located in the westernmost area of the Casablanca Valley, producing cold climate varieties and wines of excellence.Casablanca has been internationally acknowledged as a boutique vineyard since its first harvest. It is focused in small scale production of the highest quality.In 2011 Vif1a Casablanca and Laroche Chile - a member of the French group AdVini - signed a Joint Venture.With this agreement, CWB and AdVini contribute the assets of Vif1a Casablanca and Laroche Chile to create Vif1a Casablanca S.A. Together they total nearly 150 hectares of vineyards in the Casablanca Valley, a winery, and consolidated winemaking philosophies.Since its creation, we have developed six product lines: Neblus, Nimbus, El Bosque, Cefiro, Sparkling and Late Harvest.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.