- Home / Chopin Vodka Vera Wang 80
Chopin Vodka Vera Wang 80
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionHand-crafted from farm to bottle, Vera Wang personally selected a special variety of young potato for Vera Wang x Chopin that has never been on the market. The potatoes used for the product are sustainably grown and sourced without chemicals or pesticides in the village of Krzesk, Poland, where the Chopin Vodka distillery is located. The resulting product is naturally gluten-free and has distinct taste, aroma, complexity and character; it is unlike any other product available to date. During the creative process, Wang was determined to retain the Chopin bottle's iconic shape, with a modern, architectural, and sophisticated iteration for the Vera Wang fashion/lifestyle brand that is guaranteed to stand out on any bar. From the matte bi-color bottle to her personal messaging, she describes this project as being an "amazing journey." The poem on the back of the bottle is an "ode" to Wang's unique and highly personal relationship with vodka: how it makes her feel, the memories it conjures up, and the emotion, sensuality, and romance vodka represents to her.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE