- Home / Chronic Cellars Paso Robles Suite Petite Sirah
Chronic Cellars Paso Robles Suite Petite Sirah
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The dark inky color of the petite sirah can't be mistaken in this wine. aromas of cigar spice and meaty notes finished with fresh cracked pepper. On the palate, fruits consist of sweet cherry, blackberries, and juicy blueberry with brown sugar and spiced notes. The nice lingering finish from the tannins keeps you thinking about her long after she's gone. 87% Petite Sirah, 13% Syrah
Chronic Cellars was started by Josh and Jake Beckett in 2004. The Beckett's have extensive experience working at their family winery, Peachy Canyon. With Chronic their aim was to produce fun but serious wines targeted at those of a casual lifestyle. Their first release was in 2008. Their wines are a true reflection of what the Paso Robles wine region has to offer. Every bottle showcases beautiful fruit grown in local vineyards by meticulous growers who recognize and share the same desire for high quality. They use the best grapes, barrels, equipment and anything they can get their hands on to produce enjoyable delicious wines. The results speak for themselves, Chronic has sold out every vintage since their initial release. In fact we at Vision Wine Brands were put on a two year waiting list as they expanded their production to meet the demand for the wines. In our opinion it has been worth the wait and are delighted to welcome the latest addition to our California portfolio.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.