- Home / Clontarf 1014 Classic Blend Irish Whiskey
Clontarf 1014 Classic Blend Irish Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Colour : Full Gold.Nose : Toffee and subtle oak.Taste : Smooth and relvety with hints of vanilla.
At the battle of Clontarf in 1014, Irish High King Brian Boru sent Viking invaders tumbling back into the sea and achieved a remarkable victory for the Irish over the fearsome Vikings.The two armies met on the fields of Clontarf near the city of Dublin on Good Friday in the spring of 1014. The battle lasted all day, raging across the fields and forests with no side gaining a clear advantage. Finally, with all of their leaders dead or dying, the Vikings broke ranks and returned to their ships.Through this valiant and bloody victory at Clontarf, Brian Boru and his men made possible the Ireland that we know today. Our whiskey is named after this famous battle.A combination of barley, maize and pure spring water gives Clontarf its complex aroma and extraordinary flavor.The barley is malted over the course of several days then dried and mixed with unmalted barley to create a "mash." This "mash" is then processed to create the liquid that begins the distilling process.The whiskey is distilled three times using traditional copper pot stills, which insures the production of a smooth, delicate spirit. It's then filtered through Atlantic Oak Charcoal which gives Clontarf a pure, 03clean and distinctive taste.Upon distillation, the whiskey is aged in bourbon barrels for at least 4 years.Clontarf Irish Whiskey is made with the finest ingredients that Ireland has to offer.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.