- Home / Clos Du Bois Reserve Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Clos Du Bois Reserve Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Dark ruby red in color, this wine is rich and full-bodied with luscious blackberry and currant notes that lead to a long, pleasing finish.
We farm almost 800 acres in the vibrantly diverse wine regions of Sonoma County and Coastal California, working closely with trusted local growers to build long-lasting relationships. By sharing our decades of boutique winemaking knowledge, technology and resources with each of these growers, we ensure the integrity and effortless sophistication of every wine we create.Since our inception in 1974, Clos du Bois has been a champion of sustainability. We're especially proud of our solar initiative, which utilizes over 4,000 solar panels to power our winery almost 100%, the equivalent of providing electricity to 164 homes a year. We're water-conscious too. One acre of our almost 800 vineyard acres uses less water per year than a typical family of four.We believe that creating a healthy ecosystem in the vineyard is critical for the vines to thrive. We pulled out some vineyards along the Russian River and planted native trees and shrubs along the banks to promote healthier fish habitats. We also restored a wetlands area at the winery to create a healthy environment for migrating birds and other creatures.We believe that what you put into the earth comes back one hundred fold. We organically convert grape pulp, skins and seeds left over from the winemaking process into more than 7,000 cubic yards of compost each year that we return to our vineyards. By doing so, we turn a waste product into a natural nutrient for our vines.Energy is a finite resource, and the sun can provide most of what we need. We installed four acres of solar panels to generate 85% of our energy needs, and our barrel room is cooled with an ice bank that allows most of the energy use to occur during the off-peak evening hours.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.