- Home / Clos Du Val Estate Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Clos Du Val Estate Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
John and Henrietta Goelet founded Clos Du Val in 1972. A descendant of Bordeaux's famed wine merchant, Barton & Guestier, John had a vision of producing Cabernet Sauvignon that would rival the world's best. French trained winemaker Bernard Portet was selected to head the search for the perfect property from which to produce these wines. In 1972, two years and five continents later, a parcel in what would become the Stags Leap District in the Napa Valley was chosen to fulfill this lofty dream. Our inaugural wine, the 1972 Clos Du Val Cabernet Sauvignon, was part of the group that topped French wines in the legendary 1976 Judgment of Paris blind tasting. Ten years later, our Cabernet Sauvignon took first place in the Judgment of Paris rematch.While we are still incredibly focused on the growing and production of the world's finest wines, history has taught us that the value of what we do is in the connections that wine allows us to create. These connections, between our customers, our vineyards, our wines, our people and our history create a richness of story and purpose that informs and defines the Clos Du Val experience.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.