- Home / Codorniu Anna Cava Brut Rose
Codorniu Anna Cava Brut Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
View : Delicate red cherry colour. Fine and persistent bubbles.Nose : Aromas of red fruit, strawberries, cherries and woodland fruits with hints of green apple.Mouth : On the palate, it is elegant and light. Well balanced between acidity and sweetness with a refreshing finish.
Codornedu has been regarded as a world leader in prestige sparkling wine since 1872 when Josep Raventf3s, great grandfather to the present generation of family owners, introduced the Traditional Method in Spain, creating a wine that is known today as cava.One of Spain's first wine families, Codornedu has for more than 450 years produced some of the country's finest wines. Codornedu owes its leadership position to an unrelenting focus on innovation and quality.The winery enjoys a storied past. A royal supplier to the Spanish Crown since 1897, Codornedu's unique winery and aging cellars are a protected Historical Artistic Monument.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.